As the launch of Dead Rising 2 is fast approaching, a list of the top ten movie deaths was created. Check it out!
- ALIEN (1979) – an alien rips out of the stomach of actor, John Hurt
- PSYCHO (1960) – Janet Leigh is knifed to death by Anthony Perkin’s character Norman Bates
- LIVE AND LET DIE (1973) – James Bond jams a compressed air capsule into the villain’s mouth and literally inflates him to death
- SPEED (1994) – How can we forget when Dennis Hopper’s character is decapitated during a fight atop a Subway train
- JURASSIC PARK (1993) – Lawyer. Toilet. Hungry T-rex. Enough said.
- THE GODFATHER (1972) – 147 bullets + bad guy = horrible death!
- GREMLINS (1984) – This actually makes me laugh, but the scene in which a woman is killed by her jet-propelled stair lift made #7
- RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981) – this scene taught us that guns always win when Indiana Jones whips out a pistol and simply shoots his assailant, who is attempting to fight by the sword
- JAWS (1975) – hot chick skinny dipping at night gets eaten by a shark
- WIZARD OF OX (1939) – Of course, probably one of the most infamous death scene is when the wicked witch is killed by a house landing on her
Well, that’s the list according to new research. Leave a comment and let me know if you agree or disagree with any of the top ten!